Welcome to Tatkshana Ayurveda These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Tatkshana Ayurveda Website Owned by Purnayu Bio Science Pvt Ltd.
Tatkshana Ayurveda is located at: Tatkshana Ayurveda, 45/13, Industrial Suburb,Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore – 560022, Near Mysore Sandal Metro Station
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Tatkshana Ayurveda’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: Client, You and Your refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. The Company, Ourselves, We, Our and Us, refers to our Company. Party, Parties, or Us, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of (29/55, Industrial suburb,Yeshwnathpur, Bangalore).
Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Purnayu Bio Science Pvt Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Tatkshana Ayurveda.
All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from www.tatkshanaayurveda.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
• Republish material from www.tatkshanaayurveda.com.
• Sell, rent or sub-license material from www.tatkshanaayurveda.com
• Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from www.tatkshanaayurveda.com Redistribute content from Tatkshana Ayurveda (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence.
• Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
• Limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
• Or exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
1. Are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
2. Govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities that arise in contract, tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty. To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
1. Incase of return we need video evidence from the customer for the return.Once the parcel is received clear video should be recorded while opening the parcel and shared with us to understand the condition.
2. Request for returns to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / 7760104333
3. Request for return without video will not be entertained.
4. In case the product is received different from that of the order a return is possible.
5. If the parcel is not received by the Customer or their legal representative the company shall not held responsible for damage ,defect or loss of parcel.
6. No return will be entertained once the products are opened.
1. Shipping costs. Shipping costs may vary from time to time based on the availability of the shipping partners as well as the address destination
2. Shipping cost will be priorly intimated to the customer before dispatch and customer has to pay the shipment cost in advance in case that varies from the that mentioned in the website.
3. Shipping methods and delivery times. We partnered with Indian post and other private courier agencies like Professional courier, DTDC, etc. based on the time to time decision of the authorities
4. Shipping restrictions. Electronic,and other dangerous items cannot be shipped.
5. Shipment duration – It varies from place to place. Once the order is received it normally takes 1-2 days to process and ship(except holidays).Any Shipment ordered after 11 AM is processes next day.
6. Delivery – we try to deliver with in 10 days,but it may get affected by the govt policies time to time such as lockdown, containtment zones and pandemic etc.
7. Please do not send the product back to the manufacturer. It must be sent to the following Address (45/13, Tatkshana Ayurveda Hospital, Tumkur Road, Yeshwanthpur, Bangalore-22).
8. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item
9. Shipping costs are non-refundable! If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
10. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
11. Please see, we can not guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
• refund and/or exchange within the first 12 hours or 9.30 am on the next working day whichever is earlier. you will not be offered a refund and/or exchange of any kind.
• To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
• Partial refunds are granted Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Late or missing refunds
• If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
• If you have done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at (email@example.com)
• The cancellation is allowed within 12 hours or next 9.30 am of next working day whichever is the earliest.
• Request for cancellation will not be entertained after the said time
• Refund of the amount will take 3-10 working days as per the bank policies.
• Product order cannot be cancelled after shipping.